Ya can't make this stuff up!

Gawd I first thought what a biased headline. But then I read the article and that is hilarious, I wonder if he is related to Mr. Dum-as??

moran.jpg

That's the kind of headline opportunity that comes along maybe once in a lifetime for a news editor!

Baliff, call the next case:

Your honor, case #123-918-1122: State vs. Moron

"Hi, my name is Bryan, and I'm a Moron."

He's a moron for not changing his name.

My brother used to have a friend named Raper. At least he had the good sense to get it legally changed to something else.

"Hi, my name is Bryan, and I'm a Moron."

He's a moron for not changing his name.

My brother used to have a friend named Raper. At least he had the good sense to get it legally changed to something else.

When I was a sysadmin logins were like jsmith.

I had a lotta fun with the accounts of Chris Rapp and Tom Witt.

I knew a guy named Ballicker, it is pronounced like you would think. I LMAO the first time I got introduced.
Later,
Izzy

Ex-Bro-In-Law worked with a guy named Dick Donker

Entering Indiana on I-74 from Ohio, there are a bunch of billboards proclaiming "You've entered Raper Country!!!" Tom Raper RV's, Tom Raper Homes, Tom Raper this and that for miles. Crazy.

That's the kind of headline opportunity that comes along maybe once in a lifetime for a news editor!

Green Bay Press-Gazette in the early 90's proclaimed (regarding former Wis. Gov. Tommy Thompson's line-item veto use):

"Thompson's Pen is a Sword"

Only there was significant kerning between "Pen" and "is" so as to make it almost look like one word. :rofl: I saw the paper in person, but couldn't find an image of it on the web. However, I did find this:

"Couple of weeks later at a banquet Tommy's cronies presented him with a ceremonial sword in a scabbard. They encouraged him to pull out the sword (schwing!) so everyone could see it had only a 1.5 inch blade. Ouch."

:rofl:

Back