XML Feeds

K

KennyFlys

I'm trying to create an XML feed from my Google calendar to a Google gadget on my home page. How is that done? I don't see anything on the Google calendar page to help me.

Actually, if you just click on "Add Stuff" in the upper right hand corner and search for "calendar" on the next page...they already have a gadget to add your calendar. No RSS feeds necessary.

Actually, if you just click on "Add Stuff" in the upper right hand corner and search for "calendar" on the next page...they already have a gadget to add your calendar. No RSS feeds necessary.
Thanks Jason. In the mean time, I had figured that one out.

I was looking at a couple other versions that would accept a feed, one of them being this one...

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?hl=en&url=jduartedj.googlepages.com/calendar.xml

It requires you to enter a feed address in its setup. I really wanted to see the format it displays on my iGoogle page.

I have Google Calendar now set up to synchronize with my phone for student scheduling. My other task is to figure out how to add an additional line or two of information to show up along with their name. I'd like to make it easy to indicate what aircraft or other activity may be planned.

I've already set it up to share with my students. That's a pretty nice feature in itself.

Now, if only we could get the owner to agree to online scheduling. At the rate he's buying airplanes, it's gonna have to happen before long.

I'm still stuck without an answer. Any ideas?

I want to feed XML from Google Calendar to a third party Google gadget.

Back