X-Plane CD, GPS Trainer

Discussion in 'The Classifieds' started by TangoWhiskey, Sep 20, 2005.

1. TangoWhiskey

TangoWhiskey Touchdown! Greaser!

Display Name:

Display name:
    3Green
    I have X-Plane listed on eBay, it ENDS TODAY, so if you want a good deal on this simulator, bid now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5809012165&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I also have a copy of ASA's GPS Trainer V1.0, which includes multi-media based training on three different gps units (Garmin 430, Apollo GX, and Bendix/King KLN89B). This cd is NOT listed on eBay (YET), and I'll give it to the weekend to offer it to a Board member... do I hear $20?

2. SCCutler

SCCutler Administrator Management Council Member

Display Name:

Display name:
    Spike Cutler
    Hey, Troy, if you thnk that GPS trainer CD is worthwhile (especially on training for use in approaches), I'll pop for the $20.00; maybe I can turn it into a $120.00 CD by flying over to 52F to pick it up?

3. TangoWhiskey

Display Name:

Display name:
    3Green
    What do you fly, Skip? You pop over to 52F or T67 and give me a ride somewhere I can buy you a burger, and I'll GIVE you the CD.... :) Besides, it would be nice to meet you.

4. SCCutler

SCCutler Administrator Management Council Member

Display Name:

Display name:
    Spike Cutler
    Well Troy, I fly whatever the schedule supports (the flying club schedule, that is). For trips of length, it's usually a Bonanza (F33, C33 or A36); for local hops, its almost always a Cherokee (really sweet C-model 180), and the 'tweeners call for a Cardinal RG.

Would have planned for this weekend, but it looks now as if we are likely to have Rita romping all over us. May also have a family of Rita refugees (sorry, "evacuees") from Houston staying at the casa.

Subject only to logistics, however, call it a date-in-planning. IM w/ phone number, and I'll look forward to meeting you.

By the way, I had assumed for some twisted reason (I think you met Dave T there) that you were 52F based; but I have never been to Hicks, and I am always up for something new, so tell me which is easiest (FTW's ok too, but somehow, big airports are less... interesting).

5. TangoWhiskey

Display Name:

Display name:
    3Green
    I'll P/M you...