X-Files is over....

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
So, I think the new series left just as many questions as answers were given and it seems like there could be yet another season. Episode 1 and 2 were disappointing. Episodes 3, 4, and 5 got back to the way X-Files used to be and even had corny and funny moments along with the outright weird.

So, overall, not bad but not great either. Thoughts?

David

Willing to give it another short season, Ep1 & 6 felt rushed , the standalone stories were better, very much like the older shows. Wife sat and watched them from the beginning on Netflix last summer and was excited to hear it was coming back..... Me, I can take it or leave it

Still getting through them but so far pretty fun. The introduction of the new characters was a little contrived feeling but I won't give spoilers and ruin that for anyone.

Still getting through them but so far pretty fun. The introduction of the new characters was a little contrived feeling but I won't give spoilers and ruin that for anyone.

Its been over for like a week and a half now. Do you work or somethin'? LOL

Its been over for like a week and a half now. Do you work or somethin'? LOL

We watch stuff the "new" way, when we get around to it. I think we still have multiple seasons of Breaking Bad to get through. Ha.

About the only show left that we go out of our way to move our schedules around their release is House of Cards. We even got behind on that one last year and had to schedule a Saturday to binge watch the rest of them.

All the rest of the stuff will sit in a DVR or be available on the Net in perpetuity until we have time to waste on them. Nice to zap the commercials out that way, too. I don't need any erectile dysfunction pills or different car insurance from a horribly rated insurer. ;)

Scully doesn't do it for me anymore.

About the only show left that we go out of our way to move our schedules around their release is House of Cards. We even got behind on that one last year and had to schedule a Saturday to binge watch the rest of them.

Oh man, I forgot House of Cards just came out a few days ago. Excuse my absence from this site for a few days.

Oh man, I forgot House of Cards just came out a few days ago. Excuse my absence from this site for a few days.

Yeah. This.

Karen is at rehearsal tonight and I'm having to find reasons not to "get ahead" of her. LOL. We watched three Saturday night. Ha.

Back