leifhendrik

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
leifhendrik
Fellow pilots,

I have recently taken a new website online:

http://www.flyagogo.net

It has draggable sectional and terminal area charts, live visible and infrared satellite images and radar returns. Also you'll find current METARs in a decoded, easy to read format, and an extensive aviation database, and much more (there is a blog and help page on the website for more info). If you like the web site feel free to spread the word about it! Your feedback is very welcome - my e-mail address is info@flyagogo.net. Would love to hear from you!

Cheers,
- Leif.

Hi all,

thanks for the encouraging feedback. I love the airport photo that was uploaded for KVUO - it looks so cool with the mountain in the background - hope I can fly there some day (-: I'll look into the various suggestions for improvements that you made. This is exactly the kind of feedback I need to improve the site.

Thanks!
- Leif.

Nice, Leif--and it even works on Safari for my Mac! (You'd be surprised how many web sites think the world runs on Internet Exploiter.) Beautiful job.

I will definitely take more time to explore this resource later, and post it for my EAA chapter.

terry

Leif,

Thats cool I also added a photo. How could I update you info on the site like fuel type?

Thanks,
Bob

terzap said:
Nice, Leif--and it even works on Safari for my Mac! (You'd be surprised how many web sites think the world runs on Internet Exploiter.) Beautiful job.

I will definitely take more time to explore this resource later, and post it for my EAA chapter.

terry

Hi Terry,

many of my friends use MacOSX, so I will definitely support Safari. Also I think that the internet does not belong to a single company, anyone should be able to browse the internet. My goal is to support recent versions of Safari, Firefox, Netscape, Opera, and Internet Explorer.

Greetings,
- Leif.

rmciottijr said:
Leif,

Thats cool I also added a photo. How could I update you info on the site like fuel type?

Thanks,
Bob

Hi Bob,

thanks for the photo. Currently there is no fuel price database on the website. I am thinking of adding one, though it will be really hard to keep it up to date. It needs the cooperation of the FBOs. I have a few ideas how to make it more attractive for FBOs, but first I need to talk to an FBO to see what they think about it.

If any FBO reads this feel free to contact me with any ideas that you might have about a fuel price database and how to encourage FBOs to keep the prices up to date ( info@flyagogo.net ).

Cheers,
- Leif.

Back