WWII Veteran Reunion

Man thats just awesome Steve! My uncle flew a C-46 in the China Burma India (CBI) Theatre. He flew the Hump. He is about 83-84 and was a member of the HUMP Pilots Assn that disbanded about three years ago because there just weren't enough of them left alive to get together.

It is a real melancholy kind of thing. He lives in Central New Jersey and I always look for Hump guys with in a general area to see if I can put them together. I'd love to reunite him with a C-46.

CAF's C-46, Tinker Belle, is for sale.

It's in non-flying condition right now, but for a few $$ you could have it ferried to NJ...:yesnod:

Man thats just awesome Steve! My uncle flew a C-46 in the China Burma India (CBI) Theatre. He flew the Hump. He is about 83-84 and was a member of the HUMP Pilots Assn that disbanded about three years ago because there just weren't enough of them left alive to get together.

It is a real melancholy kind of thing. He lives in Central New Jersey and I always look for Hump guys with in a general area to see if I can put them together. I'd love to reunite him with a C-46.

C46 "The Tinkerbelle" Just to let you guys know we "Warriors & Warbirds Inc" purchased Tinker from the CAF and is now ready to fly. We will be bringing her to Monroe NC in the next couple of weeks and should be on the airshow tour starting at Tico in FL. We plan on keeping her in the original colors and bringing her back the way she should be. We would love to have some C46 Vets get up with us.

Thanks,

Robert

Back