WTB Rockwell Commander Project

mrcshbs

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Marcos STL
Hello.

I am new to the forum but have been reading POA articles for a long time. I am currently looking for a project Rockwell Commander 112 or 114.

The Rockwell community seems to take excellent care of their airplanes so this is a long shot.

Next time you're at your local airport or if you remember one just sitting around the airport that looks like it hasn't flown in a while (like many other airplanes in the ramp these days by the way) drop me a line. I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Marcos.

I'll ask around, there is a 114 in a hangar nearby that has the tires going flat and I've near seen it out in the year I've been around the hangar

That would be great, thank you. I've been looking for one for a while and they are nice birds. Never owned one though. I am hoping to get one that I can bring it back to life overtime. Commander project gotta be fun.

Send me a PM if you have the information. I truly appreciate it.

That would be great, thank you. I've been looking for one for a while and they are nice birds. Never owned one though. I am hoping to get one that I can bring it back to life overtime. Commander project gotta be fun.

Send me a PM if you have the information. I truly appreciate it.

This woman seems to have her pulse on all the Commanders out there. She specializes in them and does a lot of work for the Commander Owners Group. I can't find her name on the site though. @GMascelli would probably know.

http://www.suncoastaviation.com

Marcos...there's one at KSVH....hasn't flown in a long time....I doubt one could fly it out of there, without a lot of work.....more or less a bird house these days..., but I take a pic if you wish!!!!

That would be awesome... I truly appreciate it. If you have the happen to know the owner, send me a PM... maybe I can look it up by the tail number

I believe you can search the FAA database by airplane type and contact the owners too. It might be worth starting from there. It wouldn't get airplanes unregistered for a long time, but would find some of them.

That's great info Jamie. I was hoping to stick with something that in the US. I've heard horror stories about trying to bring a Canadian airplane and import it to the US. I don't know if that's true or not.

That's great info Jamie. I was hoping to stick with something that in the US. I've heard horror stories about trying to bring a Canadian airplane and import it to the US. I don't know if that's true or not.
Not really that difficult.
Request N Number, Pass an Annual, Get AWC, go fly.

Looks like a nice plane but wonder why that engine can’t catch a break?

Back