WTB: RAM Yoke Mount

full size or mini? I have the full cradle for the full size iPad I could let you have for $20 . . I do not have the yoke or similar mount and joint - just the cradle and the ball attached to the back

[the $20 is mostly for shipping, the box and the gas to drive it to the post office!]

Last edited:
I just gave one away that had lived in my garage for the last year to a guy who didn't even need it. I didn't have the heart to sell it, I wouldn't wish one of those on my worst enemy.

I just gave one away that had lived in my garage for the last year to a guy who didn't even need it. I didn't have the heart to sell it, I wouldn't wish one of those on my worst enemy.

I've been a little hesitant on getting one! I have a window suction cup mount that I put off to the side so that It doesn't obstruct my view.

Anyone have pros/cons to the yoke mount? I read an NTSB report of a guy who's flight controls were stuck from the mount... and bit the dust.. :mad2:

The Yoke mount is great.... With the full size you have to mount it sideways to work well. I have had the mini mounted both ways. Having both the mini is much better for aviation use.

full size or mini? I have the full cradle for the full size iPad I could let you have for $20 . . I do not have the yoke or similar mount and joint - just the cradle and the ball attached to the back

[the $20 is mostly for shipping, the box and the gas to drive it to the post office!]

Thanks Commancepilot... I already have the cradle and arm... I'm needing the Yoke mount... If anyone is looking to get rid of one, give me a shout.

My PIREP. It's too big for a yoke mount and obstructs your view of the panel and maneuverability of the yoke. In my PA28, the only place I attempted to use it, you have to mount it so that the arm wraps around the yoke from the bottom. It's not very rigid and shakes like a wet dog. It's also too heavy and messes with the feel of your controls. I keep my iPad in my pax seat/hands.

Back