WTB iPad 3 or 4

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
Looking for a used iPad 3 or 4 in good shape (preferably 4).

Min 32 GB (preferably 64)

Must be GPS version (preferably Verizon but not mandatory).

By asking for a 3 or 4, I'm guessing you're interested in a Maxi and not a MiniPad?

If you can hold out for a few more months, the next version will arrive in the market, meaning there will be some of the 3's and 4's being sold as those users upgrade.

I'm curious about using the iPhablet 6 as a yoke mounted item to to backstop my Mini suction mounted on the left window.

Good point...waiting a month or two won't kill me. I just need to get mama something newer than her ipad 1. There aren't many aps she can update anymore because it won't run the latest iOS.

too bad you missed the $200 store credit Target did for iPad1 a few months ago.

I've got a Verizon, 32GB mini for sale. used, but wrapped up in the original box, original cables, original charger, and in excellent condition... make an offer :)

too bad you missed the $200 store credit Target did for iPad1 a few months ago.

Ones are worthless, she has a one ( that was formerly mine) and almost no apps continue to be compatible.

I've got a Verizon, 32GB mini for sale. used, but wrapped up in the original box, original cables, original charger, and in excellent condition... make an offer :)
Thanks! But...

I don't think either of us could handle the smaller screen. We both like the full sized iPads.

If it is for flying, the screen is the perfect size for C172/C182 yokes. Fits nicely with a RAM mount, and doesn't block any of the gages. :)

If it is for flying, the screen is the perfect size for C172/C182 yokes. Fits nicely with a RAM mount, and doesn't block any of the gages. :)

The same can be said of my full sized ipad 4!

Portrait for IFR...landscape for VFR.

:)

attachment.php

Back