WTB: Garmin 695 or 696

bgfyankee

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
bgfyankee
Okay, okay...I know I posted awhile back wanting only a 695, but I really would like either now.

Would like to purchase a used Garmin 695 or 696 with all factory accessories if anyone has either. If you've been thinking about upgrading to something new, rather than get bottom dollar from a retailer for your upgrade, help someone else out and get better money for it! :) PM me if you have one.

PM sent... Didn't hear back. I don't think anyone will give away a 696. The price I shot you is what they are closing at on ebay. They will go cheaper but you will get the reciever only without accessories.

Sorry, the original intent of my post is for someone who is looking to upgrade. Avionics & accessory shops are giving $1250 on average for a 696 and $950 for a 695 with accessories, if everything is fairly mint. Heck, I can buy a refurbished 696 from Banyan with a warranty for $1499. I'm in no way hurting for one, just trying to make it easier for someone looking to upgrade to a 796. Thank you for your offer though.

UPDATE: Aircraft Spruce just quoted me a price $1399.00 for a used unit with warranty FWIW...

Last edited:
Back