WTB Bozo A20 (for parts)

Archammer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingSchmidt
Ok, as some of you know, I've been messing around with customizing the A20's like I do the Lightspeeds, AKG's, etc. and I've got a process where I can customize them almost completely (no thanks to the Bozo people).

I'm currently looking for a few more A20's that I can destroy if necessary. I want to get my hands on 1 or 2 more pair before they all start falling apart and being sold on eBay for parts as all the X's did.

The plan is NOT to destroy them, but finalize my process so that I can provide a quality finished customized product for all you Boz'heads.

Just reply here with your information or feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
What sort of customizing can you do for the LS .2's?

Yep, that's what I did for Pigpen! He just loves that Hot Pink color. Hey but boy do they look good on him!

I can do anything you want on them. Any design I currently do, or something custom "One off" design as well. One sec, I'll link some photos.

GC5YCfIl.jpg

rbkHJBil.jpg

JZmBvt5l.jpg

JeaEQvTl.jpg

This is just an example of a one-off piece I did:

BtZJdLRl.jpg

I can do anything you want on them. Any design I currently do, or something custom "One off" design as well. One sec, I'll link some photos.

I've always thought of the Steve Martin arrow or bunny ears

Fox ears, huh?

So how much to cut the propeller off of a beanie and solder to my headset band?

Find a way to keep the soft side from fraying. I would pay for that.

I like the carbon fiber look :)
Thanks very much! I laser the logo out of the carbon fiber to show the brushed aluminum underneath.

I have the Sierra's and that picture of them looks really awesome in carbon..hmm... what's the turn around time?

I need them for at least 14 calendar days (not including shipping time). Just to give you the reasons - I completely disassemble them, apply all the color and graphics, any laser work, then reassemble and bench test every one.

Find a way to keep the soft side from fraying. I would pay for that.

Tell those cheap fleecers to stop using pleather!
(P.S. I'm still hunting for another leatherworker locally that can do replacement installs for the LameSpeeds and the Bozos and replace their fake leather with the genuine leather we use. If I don't find one, I'm going to start doing them myself.)

Actually, don't say anything. If I end up getting as much business replacing earseals as I have doing headset repairs on those things, I'll be able to bring some full time help just for that!

Last edited:
Can it be some material other than leather?

Can it be some material other than leather?

The earseals for the Lightspeeds? It can, and I actually looked at making gel earseal systems for them. I really haven't market tested if people would even want gel earseals on their Lightspeeds.

I mean that's our best seller for our headsets. Maybe I'll start pushing that again.

Back