WTB: Baby Seat For A Cessna 150 or 152

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
A couple I know just found out they are going to be parents. They need a baby seat for a Cessna 150 or 152. Anyone out there have one or know of one for sale?

they come up on ebay from time to time. i dont know anyone who has one.

Trade the 150 in on a Cherokee, better yet. Might be able to fly the tyke past when he's two.

Well, the last experience I've had with carseats and aircraft, I was in one. My dad used to just put the carseat in the cargo area.

...TERRIBLE idea....All you have to do is watch the CAMI videos of the destruction of such passengers during an impact.

TERRIBLE idea. Glad you survived.

not just for infants scott. you could put up to 110 lbs in the back seat. Leah or Tristan could ride back there!

not just for infants scott. you could put up to 110 lbs in the back seat. Leah or Tristan could ride back there!
Would she fit in that child seat of Cessna's? I thought it was basically an infant seat, I have never seen one. I take it you are saying that it can fit small children as well?

Would she fit in that child seat of Cessna's? I thought it was basically an infant seat, I have never seen one. I take it you are saying that it can fit small children as well?
Here's how Cessna marketed it in 1966. Amazing what you can do with a wide-angle lens and an airbrush.

cessna_150f_int.jpg

airplanes (and people) were a lot lighter back then.

in the aviation museum out at the AFB here, theyve got a few of those old mockups that Cessna used in their ads. I think the one I saw was the 206. pretty funny to look at.

...TERRIBLE idea....All you have to do is watch the CAMI videos of the destruction of such passengers during an impact.

TERRIBLE idea. Glad you survived.
In the spray planes my dad always just put me on his lap and latched me down with him. It worked. Glad we didn't crash :)

Back