For Sale WTB ANR headset

Lawson Laslo

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
FAA
would like to buy a used ANR headset to use for passengers, either Lightspeed or an older Bose.
Would not want to spend over $350-400
please let me know if you have any you'd like to sale, thanks

To be honest instead of buying a old beat up Bose or lightspeed for $350 just buy a brand new David Clark H10-13.4 passive if it is for passengers....

To be honest instead of buying a old beat up Bose or lightspeed for $350 just buy a brand new David Clark H10-13.4 passive if it is for passengers....
I only need one, Ive got several passive headsets but would like to have an ANR for them to use

I only need one, Ive got several passive headsets but would like to have an ANR for them to use

I had a few like new Sierra's 2 days ago and sold out already. You didn't send me a text to get on the waiting list like we talked about in the PM. They were $525 though.
You will be really lucky if you find anything good for $350.

I know I'm above your price range, but I have a really clean DC-PRO-X ANR with Bluetooth for $600. Let me know! I'd be happy to get you more details and pictures.

I had a few like new Sierra's 2 days ago and sold out already. You didn't send me a text to get on the waiting list like we talked about in the PM. They were $525 though.
You will be really lucky if you find anything good for $350.

I found a military Bose aviation X in great condition at a pawn shop for $60:happydance:
Just had to ordered the impedance adapter and new ear seals

Back