Written Test Costs

Now, be honest...if he was really, really cute, would you have minded all that much??! :D

Actually, yeah, what Mari said. Creepy cancels out cute.

And he was totally cute too.

Also, that was not the worst.

You see, I saved the best for last. Guess what else the slimeball did?

I am NOT MAKING THIS UP.

So - you know - I'm super worried I'm gonna flunk the test. The questions are randomly given, so you can get an "easy" one up front (multiple choice) or a "hard" one (calculation needed).

I got a really easy one, something about the left turning tendency or whatever.

I stare at the screen, thinking, unable to answer. Very unlike me but basically I froze up.

Douche is still in the room, staring over my shoulder, F'ING COACHING ME at this point.

Something like:

"Oh come on. You got this. You know, when the prop goes . . . "

No joke, I turn around, stare at him, and say something like:

"DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE IN THE ROOM WHILE I'M TAKING THE TEST?!"

He leaves the room. What a total douche.

Actually, yeah, what Mari said. Creepy cancels out cute.

And he was totally cute too.

Also, that was not the worst.

You see, I saved the best for last. Guess what else the slimeball did?

I am NOT MAKING THIS UP.

So - you know - I'm super worried I'm gonna flunk the test. The questions are randomly given, so you can get an "easy" one up front (multiple choice) or a "hard" one (calculation needed).

I got a really easy one, something about the left turning tendency or whatever.

I stare at the screen, thinking, unable to answer. Very unlike me but basically I froze up.

Douche is still in the room, staring over my shoulder, F'ING COACHING ME at this point.

Something like:

"Oh come on. You got this. You know, when the prop goes . . . "

No joke, I turn around, stare at him, and say something like:

Poor guy trying to get some action while administering a test.. No reason to be so mean! Haha

So what is everyone paying for Checkrides I believe my CFI said it would be 500.00

I believe the testing company can be in serious trouble for a proctor annoying a test taker. What he was doing was probably a firable offense.

I'm not big on PC, but hanging over your shoulder during a test is way over the line. Hitting on you at the front counter is stupid and inappropriate, but everyone gets an idiot pass once in a while. But, standing there in the room like that? There's no excuse for that.

Concur on the testing center violation. They're pretty strict on maintaining an appropriate testing environment. Having a proctor giving hints could probably jeopardize their testing certification.

Poor guy trying to get some action while administering a test.. No reason to be so mean! Haha

So what is everyone paying for Checkrides I believe my CFI said it would be 500.00
$400 less than a month ago.

Back