Wow

AlanM

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Needles
:yes:wow is all I can say to my first evening camping at schoeller. I've never rented an rv before and I chose to recklessly spend my money on an improved site. So I guess that really isn't camping per se.

So to see in the dark what was happening I took walk to the red barn and back. Geez. Campers that have living spaces that extend out. Christmas lights around tents. Rvs with TV s. This is a city in miniature. Wow again :yikes:

The EAA people kept the registration office open for me as I literally arrived at 459 pm. They were so nice.

Tomorrow and the next 3 days are times I hope to do some volunteering.

I'm so excited about this experience that I just had to write about it. Thanks

Cool! Someday, Mary and I hope to spend the week volunteering at OSH.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Wait until it's full of campers and the really interesting vehicles start patrolling... like the motorized couches and the wedding floats.

The motorized velvet couch with the dudes in Viking helmets was pretty funny.

The wedding float drivers had to brake suddenly and almost toppled a couple of groomsmen.

Haha.

No, I'm not kidding.

And yeah, Scholler is a city. Complete with police and fire department services. Look slightly west of the Barn Store for the station.

Heh heh.

Nothing like it in the world.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Wait until it's full of campers and the really interesting vehicles start patrolling... like the motorized couches and the wedding floats.

The motorized velvet couch with the dudes in Viking helmets was pretty funny.

The wedding float drivers had to brake suddenly and almost toppled a couple of groomsmen.

Haha.

No, I'm not kidding.

And yeah, Scholler is a city. Complete with police and fire department services. Look slightly west of the Barn Store for the station.

Heh heh.

Nothing like it in the world.

Wait..... this is AirVenture and not Burning Man, correct?

Back