Wow, Jesse's Still Alive!!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Jesse,

You ever think you'd make it to 20? I know when I turned 20 that was all I could think about: How many bad decisions I'd made and how lucky I was to no longer be a teenager!

You're only 5 years from being able to rent a car! Congrats, and happy birthday!!

Happy B Day Jesse. Go out and have some fun!

Mark B

Nick;
I marvel now I ever lived to 25 let alone my current age of 39 (by jack benny measurements). It's probably something we all do.
Happy Birthday Jesse. Do something fun!

Happy Birthday handsome (Jesse)

I already threw you a party so I hope you enjoyed it! Treat yourself today and don't spend the full afternoon packing. You're a wonderful person and really give a spark to the people you meet including these guys, keep it up. Remember, you're only as old as you feel. Now go perform a full throttle victory fly by at the local tower, just don't let them catch your N number!

Always,
Tristan

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Jesse! Hope you enjoyed Tristan's party! Cool cake!

Happy birthday Jesse! Hope you enjoyed the cake!

Thanks everyone. I'm in the process of preparing for my move to Nebraska which will happen on Saturday. I appreciate all the kind words. My computer was unhooked most of yesterday so I didn't have a chance to see any of this.

Right now it's floor living. It's not very comfortable laying on the floor while attempting to use a desktop computer. I probably got a bit carried away and got rid of some of my critical furniture a tad too early.

I was trying to figure out how I'd possibly move some of the big stuff out of my apartment by myself. I also wasn't sure where I'd take it because I can't move any of it with me. It finally dawned on me--I have a balcony and I live on the 3rd floor! I tossed everything out of the balcony and watched it explode upon ground impact. This made it all very easy to fit inside the dumpter. This was also very entertaining and I got carried away..... That was my 20th birthday.

Crap. I'm old.

Thanks everyone. I'm in the process of preparing for my move to Nebraska which will happen on Saturday. I appreciate all the kind words. My computer was unhooked most of yesterday so I didn't have a chance to see any of this.

Right now it's floor living. It's not very comfortable laying on the floor while attempting to use a desktop computer. I probably got a bit carried away and got rid of some of my critical furniture a tad too early.

I was trying to figure out how I'd possibly move some of the big stuff out of my apartment by myself. I also wasn't sure where I'd take it because I can't move any of it with me. It finally dawned on me--I have a balcony and I live on the 3rd floor! I tossed everything out of the balcony and watched it explode upon ground impact. This made it all very easy to fit inside the dumpter. This was also very entertaining and I got carried away..... That was my 20th birthday.

Crap. I'm old.

I used the boxes I had stuff packed in to make a "desk" while I waited to move. LOL

Mark B

Happy b-day Jesse!!! Welcome to your 20s............. I've been enjoying mine for a long time. ;)

20 and moving to Nebraska. Man, that is a party waiting to happen!!!!

Teasing about the Nebraska thing. Enjoy 20, and 21, etc. You only pass by once. Make the most of it.

Cheers.

Back