Would you want this on your aircraft?

Please read the OP.

• Yes

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 88.7%

• Total voters
Both my primary and secondary autopilots already have this feature, and have since 2004. Not sure what the big deal is.

What airplane are you referring to? Since you mentioned the secondary autopilot I assume your talking about something big, in which case you wouldn't typically use high bank angles so such a system can be useful.

What airplane are you referring to? Since you mentioned the secondary autopilot I assume your talking about something big, in which case you wouldn't typically use high bank angles so such a system can be useful.

The best part about my autopilots are the mobility of them - they go with me in every plane I fly. Models "Left" and "Right" ARM, manufactured by my parents.

The best part about my autopilots are the mobility of them - they go with me in every plane I fly. Models "Left" and "Right" ARM, manufactured by my parents.

lol

Give me a mechanical switch that provides a HARD off and I wouldn't mind it, even if it had a big guard on it, so long as I can flip a switch at any time and have it turn off and stay off.

Not just no, but he11 NO!

I also wouldn't fly with anypilot who would want/need that feature.

Thats bad on soooo many levels.

Back