Would you like fries with that?

What's the only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?
Columbus: 187 Miles

I thought that was what the Northwest graduate said to everyone who graduated from anyother Big10 school?:D:D:D

GO Cats!!

Some educational institution - it's Northwestern :yes:

Some educational institution - it's Northwestern :yes:

Darn spell checker. I typed NorthwesteNR and just had the spell checker fix it without reading what it did. It ended up truncating the the whole suffix. Blasted Bill Gates and Micro$oft. I bet if I had been on a Mac that would not have happened!!;);):yes::D

Last edited:
I was amazed and delighted by how he gets the the depth and nearly photographic quality while working in one color. That's what makes watching those painting shows so much fun.

I was amazed and delighted by how he gets the the depth and nearly photographic quality while working in one color. That's what makes watching those painting shows so much fun.
This could explain the fifteen cases of ketchup packets I delivered to the Atlanta Art School.

Two words. Troy Smith.

Yah, he blew the big game, but he won the freakin' Heisman.

Two words. Troy Smith.

Yah, he blew the big game, but he won the freakin' Heisman.

That's the best you've got for a retort? That's it? Well, you are an OSU fan, I shouldn't expect much.

Darn spell checker. I typed NorthwesteNR and just had the spell checker fix it without reading what it did. It ended up truncating the the whole suffix. Blasted Bill Gates and Micro$oft. I bet if I had been on a Mac that would not have happened!!;);):yes::D

Northwestern

Northwestern

Hey, it worked. Macs rule. :D

Back