Word 365

ron22

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Ron Hammer
I have Word 365 and a 1 page document.
I want to print it so there are 4 on the one page.
I tried my Google foo but failed, so come to a pilots forum is next logical step :D

I tried changing it to 4 per page under Print and under Printer Properties, then select 4 copies.
Both of these methods do the same thing and prints 4 pages with the print in upper 1/4 corner.

Only way I was able to make it work was to make it a 4 page document then select 4 per page.
This is not a great option because then we have to change it in 4 place and there will be mistakes.

A friend of mine lost a day's worth of work when O-365 glitched in the document save process. Document gone. Unhappy friend.

I've never owned a copy of MS-Office. I've used PaperClip, PC-Write, WordPerfect, StarWriter/StarOffice, AbiWord, OpenOffice.org, and probably a few others; but I've never owned (nor needed) a copy of MS-Office. Since the OpenOffice.org fork, it's just seemed strange to me to pay good money for something for which an excellent FOSS alternative is available.

Rich

Last edited:
I have Word 365 and a 1 page document.
I want to print it so there are 4 on the one page.
I tried my Google foo but failed, so come to a pilots forum is next logical step :D

I tried changing it to 4 per page under Print and under Printer Properties, then select 4 copies.
Both of these methods do the same thing and prints 4 pages with the print in upper 1/4 corner.

Only way I was able to make it work was to make it a 4 page document then select 4 per page.
This is not a great option because then we have to change it in 4 place and there will be mistakes.

That's about the way it works any document processor I have used.
You need a multi page document to print more than one page per sheet.

As for save glitches in 365, that can happen in any program. That's why you default to 15 minute (or less) periodic saves. It's poor computer skills to do otherwise.

I do not care for the -365 "subscription" web based program.

I figured out how to get this to work.
In pages I need to put 1,1,1,1

I personally do not like the MS-365 subscription. Not really a fan of MS anything for that mater.

I have to use what work buys.

Back