Woodstock N Vegas

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
Had the pleasure of meeting Elizebeth in Vegas over the weekend. What a super nice person she is. We got to do some flying, and she took some awsome photos. Hopefully she will share them with us. Here is a small video of our flight out to Hoover dam and Lake Mead.

Video HERE

hey Michael! you are too sweet. :blowingkisses:

you did a great job on the video, wow. and that was fast too.

it was really nice meeting you and April and thank you for taking me up! I JUST walked in the door a little bit ago. I came home about 250 up, last night I played craps for a bit, was up to 700 (which helped ameloriate losses) then started losing and stopped at 450 and walked off. can be quite addicting I have to say.

you didn't miss a thing with that resto we were going to go to, we were nearly there when the cabbie started talking about what a scary area it was in. and when we got there it looked like a cafeteria hole in the wall with nothing else around it. and apparently in the "red light district" of Vegas. we didn't even get out of the car. But for the 30 dollar cab ride we got an interesting education on Vegas as told by a cabbie. (this resto was a reco from my brother's fiancee's coworker - we learned something new about this coworker I'd say, haha)

hope you had a nice weekend, talk to you later!

wow - cool video. Looks like fun.

Girls Gone Wild Music.....heh. Nice touch.

is that what that was? I had no idea. I was wondering.

naughty naughty! :drink:

Last edited:
Bill Jennings said:
Nice video, glad y'all had fun. Man, is it brown out there!

One picture I wish I'd taken that I didn't was near there, out of Laughlin/Bullhead City. It was ALL brown except for one little house-lot sized patch of deep green vegetation that someone was irrigating !

I was looking through the photos from the weekend, and found one out of place. I hope Elizebeth doesnt kill me for this, i believe its one of her pics that was on the card i used to download the photos. But it just had to be shared.

I call this one..

"because I can"

Richard said:
Landed on the CL even!

I think we were all there to give Michael a Virtual grading of his landing! Looked good from here. That should save him some abuse from this group! :)

Now, if I was Michael... I'd save that clip and just end all the videos with that one.

Hope I didn't leak a future secret Michael! :)

LOL, the first thing i asked beth after we landed and she was looking at the video, was..."did I land on centerline?" It still wasnt quite centerline, the thick black tiremarks give the illusion of being more centered than I was. But I did however manage to move it over to centerline after the wheels touched down. Sheesh you guys and your dang centerline...
I promise my next landing video, will be ON centerline. possibly juggleing cats with a wing walker or two.

Back