WINGS Fly B Q Announcement

Unforuntately, I am not able to make the fly-in, folks. I hope you all have fun and be sure and take pictures for me!

I managed to move my lesson from tomorrow to this evening, so at least I will be able to take to the skies.

Have fun, all!
Jason

Hi Adam..

I was only able to make a go, no go decision this morning. Looks like you will have 2 more planes and a total of 2 attendees from Islip.

Do you have enough food or should I pack a sandwich?

Look forward to the fly in..

Thanks.

Jon

Mornin' Adam,
I'm still in OKC but I wanted to pass along my wishes for a safe and successful Fly-In. I'll check out the webcam later on to see what's goin' on. In the meantime, I'll find some BBQ and hoist a sweet tea in your honor.
John

Adam, I'm jammed up. Janet didn't get into PHL until after midnight, so we were REALLY late getting in. Then, we were late this am. Then company arrived just as we were ready to get out the door, so we are now STILL sitting at home. We have to pick the little one up at grandparents, and try to get to the airport to get to LOM in time for a burger and... It simply is not going to be feasible this time. I can't extend the rental time past 3 pm, because someone scheduled right behind us (with Advantage closed, Aerotech is simply crazy with renters and students right now. Good for them, bad for those of us used to borrowing planes for days at a time with little or no notice).

Sorry to send my regrets. We were really looking forward to being there, but we would have to rush in, grab a burger and rush out and that isn't going to work for my jet lagged fellow pilot.

Hope everyone has a great time!
Jim G

Back