WingBossTF | The Premiere Aviation Apparel Company

WingBossTF

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
WingBossTF
The WingBoss Textile Formation, WingBossTF For Short Is A Trademarked Brand. Started Back In 2011.

Here Is The Purpose, Meaning, And Vision Of WingBossTF: There Is Nothing Better Than Knowing Someone Has Your Back.

We Were And Are Built On The Vision Of No Boundaries. Knowing We Make Our Own History. We Strive To Wear The Relentless Pursuit Of Greatness.

Passionate For Quality Travel & Leisure Lifestyle Apparel. Paired For Life's Adventures. Covering For Your Missions. Made And Or Finished In The USA.

Grow With Us As We Make WingBoss Memories Together. See Where The Wings Take You. We Got Your Back! Wing On!!!

www.WingBossTF.com
#WearTheWings

Last edited:
I Couldn't Make It Through The First Sentence With All The Capital Letters.

As suspected with everything else in aviation, way over priced for what you get. Nothing I saw was TSOed so I'm a bit LoL at your products and convinced you are very proud of what you have.

I put these clothing items about on par with Harley riders apparel in that if you put an HD logo on the cheapest of item, Harley riders will buy it no matter what at an ultra premium price. Hopefully pilots have a little more G2 than that....hopefully.

Sorry, I'm not impressed. But good luck.

Prices seem to be a little high ,for me to wear your logo. I thought you might be offering custom screen printing,or embroidery.

If I could get the black on black hat in the $14 model, I'd buy it.

DO NOT GO TO THE BLOG LINK AND CLICK BEHIND THE CAMERA 3
EdFred, you can

So what's the "joke between friends" that started all of this? I don't get it... :lol:

All the clothes have a big azz logo of a company that no one knows or cares about....

And most of the clothes look like those cafepress templates.

Pass

Thanks for your honest opinions. We will now correct everything we can to make the pricing for made of finished and or made in America products more affordable.

Oh and sorry for the blog pictures. We had a bad marketing group. We will clean it up.

Basically came here for your guys help on making a better brand. I guess thanks for all the constructive criticism. Reminds me of messing up a stage check.

We know that everyone has an opinion we can only try to correct some of these things and do better. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for your all the input. We appreciate it

In my humble and extremely worthless $0.02 of opinion :

1. you need to fire your existing marketing team
2. you have no clear brand strategy (do you know your audience, core competency, etc.)
3. you are deceptively niche marketed (even then your site is not SEO'ed well which shouldn't be the case)
4. you pricing strategy is unrealistic
5. you may take a long hard look at your growth rate vs burn rate.

For what's worth, You have potential, but need to execute your brand strategy better.

Last edited:
Can you eliminate the "TF"?
That is confusing.

for what it's worth, I like the logo and probably will buy that hat.
I am currently wearing my "Heading 370" shirt I got from the last cool aviation clothing site that went out of business. too bad. I liked their various logos too

heading370-1357673597_140.jpg

for what it's worth, I like the logo and probably will buy that hat.
I am currently wearing my "Heading 370" shirt I got from the last cool aviation clothing site that went out of business. too bad. I liked their various logos too

heading370-1357673597_140.jpg

Yup

They should take a look at backcountry pilots' swag, cool designs and something I have bought and would buy again.

https://store.backcountrypilot.org/...nda&view=products&filter_category=1&Itemid=78

IMO unless you're Nikie, louis vuitton, Disney, coke, Obama, etc. You need to come to the table with more than a confusing modern logo.

Thanks! Again for the info. The marketing team is gone now. We will be changing up somethings.

We will check it out. Thanks! It's a work in progress. We are working on it.

Please note that we are finishing things here in the USA.

The first thing your website did was give me an annoying pop-up asking for my personal contact information. I didn't go any further. Neither will a lot of people. Try again.

As a mid 20's male pilot(not sure what demographic you are targeting) I really like the look of your apparel, but for those prices I can buy name brand stuff for less.... What makes you think your stuff is better than Under Armour or Nike? Just cause it was "finished" in America? Who cares....

Come down about $20 bucks on your polo and button shirts and I might consider trying out your product. Until then, if I want to pay that much for a polo I'll go to Under Armour where I know it will not only look good but also feel comfortable.

Thanks for your input! Happy Friday and Flying!

I will (and do) pay more for genuine made in USA stuff...

Anybody order anything from WingBoss? Just curious what the experience was. Wife ordered me some stuff for Xmas back on the 13th, and still no estimated ship date yet.

Back