Why is MedXPress so dumb?

Lindberg

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Lindberg
Why do I have to reinput all of my answers to 18 and 19 every year? "Yes" answers on 18 should persist forever, and visits in 19 should persist for three years. These can only be added to, so why doesn't the form start prepopulated with what I submitted last time? Dumb.

I'm pretty sure it was written by the same idiots that wrote the one that you type all your security clearance info. They're about equally inane.

I'm pretty sure it was written by the same idiots that wrote the one that you type all your security clearance info. They're about equally inane.

Actually, even the clearance forms remember now. It's only the FAA on the island these days.

At least with eQIP .gov maintains a copy of the last submission that is retrievable by the applicant. Even in 1994 when I did my first submission one could export the data for later import.

Lindberg: FAA has to observe HIPAA. That's why.
Joking, I assume. Even if true, nothing about HIPAA would prevent them from storing the data and regurgitating it back to me, just like every other HIPAA-covered entity does.

I don’t mind answering the questions again. What I DO mind is coming up with a new 27 character password every freakin year just because I haven’t visited the site in the last 365 days. I have no reason to “visit” the site other than fill out the form.

Just like taking color blindness tests every time. I’m don’t mind it, but why more than once?

really? Does that mean a certain not-to-be-named AME didn’t do it right by not testing me every time?

My answers are saved in a note on my computer for just that reason. Copy and paste. Done. But if you think that site stinks, you should see the Army software and hardware I use at work!!!

My answers are saved in a note on my computer for just that reason. Copy and paste. Done. But if you think that site stinks, you should see the Army software and hardware I use at work!!!
I also keep my old submission. But the setup of the form even makes copying and pasting difficult. Heck, the interface for entering dates of doctor's visits even requires a year, month, and day, even though the form only accepts year and month.o_O

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back