Why do u want to fly?

Are you kidding? This is all in his head. That starts as soon as we see the girl.

No I'm not kidding. You barely know someone the second time you hang out with them - especially if the first time was just a one hour cup of coffee or something.

No I'm not kidding. You barely know someone the second time you hang out with them - especially if the first time was just a one hour cup of coffee or something.

The first look is enough to start the internal dialogue. After that, it is just waiting for the right opportunity.

The first look is enough to start the internal dialogue. After that, it is just waiting for the right opportunity.

undying passion unities our souls
together we swim until the point of no control
but its a fantasy that won't come true
we never even spoke and your man still love you
so I'm gonna keep all these feelins inside
keep my dreams alive until the right time

-LL Cool J

like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg.jpg

Much to Ben Franklin's dismay at that for the exact reason you just demonstrated.:( Franklin was the smartest and wisest among them, he wanted a Turkey for our symbol bird.

Somehow, "Turkey" doesn't seem fitting as a descriptor to a modern fighter jet, nor would it help the sale of V twin motorcycles.

I'm glad he didn't get his way.

This is 'merica!

Somehow, "Turkey" doesn't seem fitting as a descriptor to a modern fighter jet, nor would it help the sale of V twin motorcycles.

This is 'merica!

Maybe or maybe not! If ol' Ben had picked the Turkey, it would have a whole different image.:yesnod::D

If you had ever hunted a Turkey, you would have a whole different respect for them. One of the smartest and most cunning animals in the wilderness unlike that souped up Buzzard with a fancy paint job.:rofl:

You try stuff on second dates? That is way too fast.

Actually- my rule of thumb is to casually see where the limits are on the first date- if there aren't any limits, why waste the av gas (read $) on the second date. (And if there aren't any limits on the first date, they are explored, but there won't be a second date cause you can't take that one home to mom, but you can have a good time.)

Actually- my rule of thumb is to casually see where the limits are on the first date- if there aren't any limits, why waste the av gas (read $) on the second date. (And if there aren't any limits on the first date, they are explored, but there won't be a second date cause you can't take that one home to mom, but you can have a good time.)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is 'merica!

Exactly the problem

Back