Who's to Know th' Truth?

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
So, I'm looking at this a/c down South which looks pretty nice. Inference is that it "spent its entire life in Virginia." While doing some deep digging it seems it's owned by someone in Wyoming, registration pending to someone down South.
(Oh; clarification: it would appear that the "pending" registration is by someone who bought it and is re-selling. Allegedly, the party for whom it was intended changed his/her mind about going for it.)

Myairplane.com indicates no accidents or incidents. Deeper digging evidences an engine-out accident during 1987 in the Denver area. ???????????????????

(I'm trying to post a couple photos here but don't understand the procedure)????

HR
Edited: Thanks, Brian; and prior Pop-up problems seem to be solved.(And POA software ROCKS!)

Last edited:
Lawreston said:
(I'm trying to post a couple photos here but don't understand the procedure)????

HR
Scroll down below the message box area to "Manage Attachments" button. Click it and another window will pop up...provided your pop-up blocker doesn't block this one, too. ;)

Browse to where your pics are, select ONE....hit the Upload button. Browse to another, hit the Upload button again. Repeat as needed, then hit the Close this Window button when completed.

One pic will automatically be inline with the message. Two or more pics will be 'click and spawn new window' type.

Back