Wish I could, it's gonna be another year I won't make it. :sigh:

It will be the 23rd year in a row that I won't make it since I started flying.

Nothing wrong with it, I just prefer to spend my vacations in rural, desolate areas far away from the crowd.

But I'll enjoy looking at your pictures.!!

I'll be there again, camping under the wing in the North 40

I'd love to, but it would be too tight with work and I can't pull vacation time right now, also would be like 130 gal of 100ll each way.

Looks like this year will be the first time in many years I will miss going to OSH. A 3month old baby and work being slow means that I flat out can't afford to go this year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll be there, 2nd year.

Planning to arrive Friday, but work might interfere. I'm supposed to be coming back from Canada that day and flying from Calgary->Raleigh->Chicago in the same day is probably unrealistic. Considering taking camping gear with me and not coming back to Raleigh.

I want to go one year but it won't be this year. It's a goal of mine at some point in my life!

We plan to be there on Sunday. My grandson is a pre-professional danseur, and is in a six-week 'summer intensive' with the Milwaukee Ballet. We will attend his showcase performance on Friday, help him vacate the dorm on Saturday, and hit Oshkosh on Sunday before we head back to Colorado.

This will be the 25th year in a row for me. You'll find my Navion as the first airplane tailed into the trees behind the hangar cafe. Margy will most likely be in the Vintage Ops building, I'll be standing out in the middle of taxiway Papa sorting airplanes.

Then we'll have to track you down and say hi.

The navion should be easy to spot.

It's dark blue (looks sort of like the picture to the left).

Of course, we'll be at Jay's party Wednesday night.

Well, now it looks like I will be flying up Wednesday and staying through the weekend.

First trip for me, only been flying for a little over a year and looking forward to it.

Due to scheduling conflicts (This thingy called "A Job)", I can only be there for Monday. (Damn, I really wanted to see the Snowbirds again. They did my first Oshkosh, oh so many years ago.)

Back