Who's going to High Sierra 2023?

Wagondriver

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
375Taylor
I am planning on going, anyone else from here?

Im over near Lincoln, CA (Sacramento) with a kitfox 5, I’d like to, it would be my first time there.
Ryan

Will be my first time too. Come on up. I’m in the blue winged 180, it’s bright and hard to miss.

Im over near Lincoln, CA (Sacramento) with a kitfox 5, I’d like to, it would be my first time there.
Ryan
FYI.. I'm leaving out of Lincoln Thursday morning. I have the Rans S-21 in the EAA hangar.

Branden

Ok cool.. if I go it will be only a Friday or Saturday day trip. We already have a hotel and plans in Tahoe for the weekend.. there is not enough time in this life. Need to make a post on the HSF FB group asking about that I guess, can't seem to find (with my extremely limited time) what the STOL drag schedule actually is so I will know what time I can escape, and I'm frankly not willing to pay the full $240 for two people to go there to watch and walk around a few hours. But next year the kitfox will most likely be in CO or FL so I'd sure like to go and see what the people there and really like. If Steve Henry and Trent Palmer are representative examples, I'd probably really enjoy myself

Back