Who Made This Wheel?

Rob58

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Rob
I'm trying to determine the manufacturer of the wheel shown in the attached picture. This is the wheel on my nose gear. My main gear wheels are Goodyear - the Goodyear name, part number, and other info are cast right in to the wheel halves. But there is no identifying data at all on the nose gear wheel. The log books are no help. Has anybody seen this exact wheel?

Nose Wheel.JPG

The picture is cut off. You say you have no data in the log books for the nose gear ever being replaced?

Maybe a better picture and the type of plane? Why are you asking, I presume you need to get a new one?

The picture is cut off. You say you have no data in the log books for the nose gear ever being replaced? Maybe a better picture and the type of plane? Why are you asking, I presume you need to get a new one?
I was referring just to the wheel / hub unit, not the tire. I was asking because I am trying to identify a source for the replacement grease seals.

It looks like an old Cleveland.
Yes! I found some pictures of the Cleveland wheels and the parts list for the grease seals. Thanks very much!!!

It's an obsolete Cleveland. A new one means an upgrade to a current model and new axle spacers since the bearing distances are different.

Back