White Plains, New York ???

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Anyone in White Plains late today through Friday, be on the lookout for my baby(see below). My former next-door neighbor is stepping down from his usual Citation(he flies for Citation Shares) and will be taking N7872G to White Plains on a personal mission. If anyone were to spot her please take some photos for me. Thanks.

HR

(( No, we don't have snow in September))

Attachments

• N7872G 032207 Preflight.jpg
    N7872G 032207 Preflight.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 16
  • N7872G 032207 From #25 to 07.jpg
    N7872G 032207 From #25 to 07.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 12
  • N7872G 032207 Off to Twitchell's2.jpg
    N7872G 032207 Off to Twitchell's2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
I actually saw a plane not too dissimilar from that at Islip today...didn't see the tail # though. If I get into HPN this week, I'll take a look around.

Anyone in White Plains late today through Friday, be on the lookout for my baby(see below). My former next-door neighbor is stepping down from his usual Citation(he flies for Citation Shares) and will be taking N7872G to White Plains on a personal mission. If anyone were to spot her please take some photos for me. Thanks.

HR

(( No, we don't have snow in September))

Don't think I'll make it down there unfortunately, but tell Tom the Herman's say hello.

Don't think I'll make it down there unfortunately, but tell Tom the Herman's say hello.

Well, ain't that sumpn! I didn't mention my (former) neighbor's name, but Jason is, without a doubt, in the know, having pegged the correct identification.

Regrets, Tom's also, that he didn't take my plane. I was sitting in the hangared plane, having pumped up the known air deficiency in the nose wheel, when Tom called and said that he had decided to drive(an extra two hours) to White Plains. Oh well, he can use my plane anytime he chooses; but the extended trip would have been good for the bird, and I don't think he's flown her since the Power Flow System was added, or the extra nav-com and GPS.

HR

Well, ain't that sumpn! I didn't mention my (former) neighbor's name, but Jason is, without a doubt, in the know, having pegged the correct identification.

Regrets, Tom's also, that he didn't take my plane. I was sitting in the hangared plane, having pumped up the known air deficiency in the nose wheel, when Tom called and said that he had decided to drive(an extra two hours) to White Plains. Oh well, he can use my plane anytime he chooses; but the extended trip would have been good for the bird, and I don't think he's flown her since the Power Flow System was added, or the extra nav-com and GPS.

HR

We've spoken about him once before on the boards, so I figured it'd be appropriate to include his first name. Anyhow, sorry your plane didn't make it down here. The next time it does, be sure to put up a post so I can meet ya or your plane.

Jason

P.S. Tell Tom he has to wear the "yellow tie" the next time he flies your plane. (It's a part of the CitationShares uniform that HQ always talks about in their promo videos...)

Back