Which airport

Definitely. I've had the dubious delight of landing there.... :) Terminals A/B, C/D. and, and E/F in the middle.

Dave,

Just curious.

Are you able to get to the forum through pilotsofamerica.com? Or are you still using the .us address?

I came back in through .com, but still no thumbs. Don't understand why they just went away. Can't see the attachment from Dave above or the pic I attached.

Dave Siciliano said:
I came back in through .com, but still no thumbs. Don't understand why they just went away. Can't see the attachment from Dave above or the pic I attached.

Hmmm... can you see pictures from any other site, or is this the only one with problems?

I'm seeing everyone's picture on their post (on the left). Gettin attachments in Outlook. where would I look to see attachments on another site. I'm wondering if Zone Alarm could be an issue.

Dave

Dave Siciliano said:
I'm seeing everyone's picture on their post (on the left). Gettin attachments in Outlook. where would I look to see attachments on another site. I'm wondering if Zone Alarm could be an issue.

Dave

One version of ZA caused issues like you're seeing. Why not disable it and see what happens? If it's ZA, try updating it.

Back