CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
Where to fly this Saturday (7/3)?

I have a plane.

Wife has to work on Saturday.

Where should I fly? Looking at 300-350nm from ATL max distance. There has to be something cool going on somewhere on weekend of 4th.

Last edited:
326nm KATL -> 1R7 ;)

Free burger and fries....maybe a slice o' cold waddermellun.

Possible IAR stick time.

Scattered TS all day.

Well, since you apparently have a time machine, the possibilities are endless! (Unless, of course, you meant 7/3 instead of 6/3 :) )

Re: Where to fly this Saturday (7/3)?

Well, since you apparently have a time machine, the possibilities are endless! (Unless, of course, you meant 7/3 instead of 6/3 :) )

Oops.. I've been on vacation for the past 6 days, so dates have had very little importance recently. ;)

Well, it's a little further than you were originally looking to travel, but the weather is supposed to be fantastic in Sidnaw. There aren't too many places more fun to be this 4th of July.

I was looking through the flyin pictures Ed put up with Reese and when one came up of you landing in the RV Reese immediately said "that's Rachel's plane!"

Well, it's a little further than you were originally looking to travel, but the weather is supposed to be fantastic in Sidnaw. There aren't too many places more fun to be this 4th of July.

I was looking through the flyin pictures Ed put up with Reese and when one came up of you landing in the RV Reese immediately said "that's Rachel's plane!"

Well dang with a capital 'D'. When I got to work this morning I realized that I am security on-call this weekend, so no flying for me. :(

Figures...

Back