Where to find provider for “psychiatric evaluation”?

Spitfire123

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Spitfire123
I received correspondence from the FAA that requests a psychiatric evaluation. I’ve attached images of the actual letter to this post.

E57C64CD-0861-402A-BE92-54256AA91005.jpeg 03B53C29-0DF9-41E7-ACE7-550EB29903BC.jpeg

How would one find such a provider? I am willing to travel. Is there a particular provider that people here would recommend for their friendliness and efficiency?

As it says, they want at a MINIMUM a board-certified psychiatrist (that's an MD). They prefer if he had a clue about aviation (one from the HIMS program is golden).

As it says, they want at a MINIMUM a board-certified psychiatrist (that's an MD). They prefer if he had a clue about aviation (one from the HIMS program is golden).
Yep, just wondering if there’s a good place to find those providers. A google search returns some results but would prefer not to just pick one at random haha.

Yep, just wondering if there’s a good place to find those providers. A google search returns some results but would prefer not to just pick one at random haha.

Well I’ve spoke to two, looks like the cost is about 2.5k. I have not found a list of these providers.

call dr. steven lynn's office in atl: 770 333 1755. tell his office I referred you!

Last edited:
Bascomb Bradshaw. Alabama.

I don’t like Lynn, and don’t trust him. Your milage may vary.

Lynn is, in my opinion, a “stepper”. If you don’t have all the steps of AA memorized like your mothers birthday and the quadratic equation (everyone memorizes that, right?), he will see it as a deficiency. I have lots of data points to back this up.

Furthermore, I have quite a few data points where he clearly violated privacy, making him, in my opinion, unethical.

Bradshaw is professional, courteous, timely and appropriate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back