Where should I fly tomorrow?

farmerbrake

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
farmerbrake
Tomorrow looks like a beautiful day up and down most of the east coast. So where should I fly to? I want between a total of 4 to 8 hours of flying time. Departing from north Central maryland.

Any good restaurants recommendations or fun sightseeing type places right on a field?
Cheap fuel is also a plus! (Home field is 4.70 self serve for a reference point)

Charleston, SC. Park at Atlantic/JZI, get the crew car and drive to 82 Queen for some She Crab Soup.

42B in CT, right on the Connecticut River, short walk to restaurants and the Goodspeed Opera House where you could catch a show. No gas there, but there is at SNC across the river (also $4.70). If you want you could do most of the flight at 500' along the shoreline. Or Ocean City, NJ, you can walk to the beach and boardwalk.

Suggest flying in the air. The police get mad when I fly on the ground.....:lol::frown2:

Ended up flying down to north myrtle beach (kcre).
Great flight overall.
Filed IFR. Didn't really need it although forward visibility was limited because of some of the fires and just a lot of haze.
Couldn't get the crew car (stupid age....) so I took an uber to the beach and a restaurant.
Haven't put it in my log book yet but it should be something like 6 hours or so.

Back