When To Swap CFI's?

There was "airport gossip" when I was in training that a guy came and had 14 days in a row of good weather / good training and finished. NOBODY could believe the story but I think it was at my flight school (don't remember). The pilot came from another country and was only here a limited amount of time. But that was a "record" amount of time. Very unusual.

Heard something once on 122.75 probably like that. Heavy foreign accent and her instructor guided here through the entire cross country from Prescott to Windslow from a following airplane.:(

Heard something once on 122.75 probably like that. Heavy foreign accent and her instructor guided here through the entire cross country from Prescott to Windslow from a following airplane.:(

WOW!!! That is pretty sad. She could not trust him to find his own way? :nonod:

Both my friend and I did our solo cross countries together. That is not much better but we got both of our cross countries knocked out. We had fun just talking to each other over 123.45. But it is impossible to get lost between KTXK and M89. I-30 draws a straight line between each city.

Why even bother with that.. Sounds like a perfect candidate for a pencil whip

Back