What the...GAWRA!!! Stupid Fortune Cookie!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
"If you are still hungry, eat another fortune cookie."

I come to expect good, healthy, useful tidbits of wisdom from my fortune cookies, not marketing ploys.

Fortune cookie....you have betrayed me.

"If you are still hungry, eat another fortune cookie."

I come to expect good, healthy, useful tidbits of wisdom from my fortune cookies, not marketing ploys.

Fortune cookie....you have betrayed me.
"Tomorrow will bring you great success in your endeavors."
I would have been more impressed if it told me the prop cable was gonna be broken. :p

But Nick, think of all those people working on small typewriters to church out all that wisdom -- every once and a while someone will slip a little gag one in there. :)

OK, as some of you do, after a meal we all read aloud our fortunes and add "in bed" at the end. Sometimes ends up being quite funny.

One time at lunch, with cow-orkers, we go around the table reading our fortunes. One guy, his face bright red, refuses to read his fortune. Finally, he caves to the pressure, and reads his:

"Self love is the best kind of love, in bed"

:rofl:

OK, as some of you do, after a meal we all read aloud our fortunes and add "in bed" at the end. Sometimes ends up being quite funny.

One time at lunch, with cow-orkers, we go around the table reading our fortunes. One guy, his face bright red, refuses to read his fortune. Finally, he caves to the pressure, and reads his:

"Self love is the best kind of love, in bed"

:rofl:

Bill, a co-worker of mine had a fortune slip he had saved, under the glass on his desk, for exactly that reason; the "...in bed" game was common in that office.

The slip read, "Behind every good man is another good man."

I am told that the reaction when it was read... was legendary!

The slip read, "Behind every good man is another good man."

No that there is anything wrong with that

seinfeld-779714.jpg

Back