What paint scheme for Dean's new plane?

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
--The "TFR Special". Paint all white except for large bull's eye in red.

--Call ahead and arrange to invite the local kids to a paint-a-thon while at Gaston's. Charge them a buck a tag, $5 for 3. Static ports, propeller, and control surfaces are off limits.

FYI: Skunk juice will peel paint on contact.

Richard said:
--The "TFR Special". Paint all white except for large bull's eye in red.

I thought that was already painted on the top of every airplane I've been in when the tower tells me position and hold then leaves me sitting there for a week. :eek:

Richard said:
--Call ahead and arrange to invite the local kids to a paint-a-thon while at Gaston's. Charge them a buck a tag, $5 for 3. Static ports, propeller, and control surfaces are off limits.

If he flies right after the painting session, he will get those cool runback streaks that cessna keeps trying to create with the recreational vehicle stripe nonsense. There's bound to be a few A&P's there so just have them rebalance the control surfaces.

-- It would take a lot of talent but paint the entire airplane to look like the structure underneath the sheet metal. (The cowling painted to look like the engine would be interesting) Do the same thing on the inside of the plane. (See the right wheel through the floor and all the instruments hanging unsupported in midair kind of thing)

rf2k010.jpg

Back