Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mooneygirl
Mooney Ambassadors--Share the Passion!

*Support our Mooney Airplane Company
*Promote General Aviation
*Have someplace wonderful to fly.

After attending Air Venture at Oshkosh, the idea came to me that those of us flying Mooneys could be Ambassadors for the brand. The word Ambassador comes from old High German. It means an official envoy; especially a diplomatic agent of the highest rank accredited to a government or sovereign, appointed for a special assignment, or to be an ambassador of goodwill.

Think about it. Can any other company have a 30-40 year old airplane right next to the world's fastest single-engine production piston? There is a sixty-five year legacy in Mooney. Safety. Speed. Quality. Mooneys are handmade in the USA!

So I thought, why not find out where Mooney reps are going to be, and show up to display along side of them? And better yet, check out your local aviation events, and go and display. Talk to the public, support our company and support general aviation.

What a perfect day. Fly somewhere beautiful, display your Mooney, and talk with the flying and non-flying public all day about your airplane. A match made in Heaven!

There are two types of Ambassador events:

Dual: A member of the Mooney Sales Team is attending an event which is appropriate, given space and venue limitations, to have Mooney Ambassadors on display. The sales team member would be the point person being in charge of coordination of space, arrivals, and display.

Solo: A Mooney Ambassador would post an event on the website. That Ambassador may or may not volunteer to be one of the point persons. The points will be responsible for coordination with event administration, communication with other Mooney Ambassadors, arrivals, parking and display.

Displaying is very simple. Park together, have prop tags [I have a great template if you would like to use it] and perhaps don your favorite Mooney shirt, greet the public, and show off your airplane.

We are planning to have something on Mooney.com in the very near future.

Perhaps there is a fly-in that you would like to make into an Ambassador event. It really only takes one airplane. Why not do some planning and let us know what you would like to do!

If you have an event you would like us to consider please email me at: jolielucas@charter.net

Mooney Ambassadors--join us, and share the passion!

Here is our Facebook link for information, videos and photos
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132057967005

Here is our link for Google Maps for 2010 events
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&view=map&msa=0&msid=107379850273129317672.00047e783c1d71eabbce7&ll=37.649034,-90.175781&spn=33.118079,82.441406&t=h&z=4

Back