What is a "Ho"?

As a kid I was a bigger fan of Ring Dings. But for those from Philly will appreciate my lust for Tasty Cake Butterscotch Krimpets, But then tasty cakes are not really junk food as any philly boy will know. Right Antney?

As a kid I was a bigger fan of Ring Dings. But for those from Philly will appreciate my lust for Tasty Cake Butterscotch Krimpets, But then tasty cakes are not really junk food as any philly boy will know. Right Antney?

The Ring Ding is King! I grew up near-ish to a Hostess factory and can taste them right now. Only thing I like more are fried pies. (There may be a reason I'm a fat kid...)

Tastykakes are tasty indeed, but they are no Ring Ding :no:

Cheers,

-Andrwe

Hostess is crap. All of it. Ding Dongs, Devil Dogs, all dry tasteless mush.

Tastykake rules!!! I had a butterscotch krimpet for lunch every day one year in high school. Those were the days when calories in < calories expended, even with a diet of junkfood. Now I can't look at one or another pound goes on the waistline.

I love it, this thread went a totally different direction than I thought it would.

This is why I love PoA. Like a real discussion, there's no way to know what's gonna happen! :D

Speaking of true junk food, who ended up with that case of Moon Pies after Gaston's a couple of years ago?

But for those from Philly will appreciate my lust for Tasty Cake Butterscotch Krimpets, But then tasty cakes are not really junk food as any philly boy will know. Right Antney?
OMG, I loved eating those with my grandpa when I was little. Northern NJ close enough for ya, Adam?

Good thing the store is closed now, or else I'd be hotfootin' it outta here to grab some! Maybe tomorrow.

-Rich

Tastykake rules. At one time, my Welcome Back Kotter lunchbox was a treasure chest of Butterscotch krimpets, peanut butter kandy kakes, and koffee kakes.

All excellent sources of kavities and vitamin K.
-harry

Twinkies are going back to the banana filling they had before WWII shortages forced them to the cream filling. The only problem I see is that they won't have the infinite shelf life they used to. So now after a nuclear holocaust all that will be left will be cockroaches and Cher, instead of cockroaches, Cher, and Twinkies.

Those butterscotch krumpets were the bomb when I was a kid/teen/college freshman...

They still make them? (and sugar free?)

When I saw the thread title, I had no clue if this was about food, a former female acquaintance or Congress. :dunno:

Am I the only one who, when reading the thread title, Re: What is a "Ho"?,

Wanted to answer: "You'se a Ho!"?

Velvet_Jones.jpg

Twinkies are going back to the banana filling they had before WWII shortages forced them to the cream filling. The only problem I see is that they won't have the infinite shelf life they used to. So now after a nuclear holocaust all that will be left will be cockroaches and Cher, instead of cockroaches, Cher, and Twinkies.

Are you sure they didn't just find a stash in the back of some warehouse?

Joe

And I thought a Ho was something one uses in a garden. Silly me!

Jeannie

Two guys got in trouble at an LA radio station after doing a "Win a Black Hoe" contest on the air. They gave away garden hoes painted black. A number of folks in the community took exception to the promotion.

This was long befor Imus.

Back