What I want for Christmas

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
A two volume book, weighing in at 38 lbs, containing all the Calvin & Hobbes cartoons is now available in bookstores. $150 +/-.

already got em all, collected as they came out. i love those things

Personally, I quit reading the newspapers when Calvin and Hobbs retired.

wow, isnt that a little pricey for a book? I'll be the first to admit, you wont see me hanging out at borders, but last time i did find anything i wanted to buy, i think 30 bucks was about the normal price for a book.

Richard said:
A two volume book, weighing in at 38 lbs, containing all the Calvin & Hobbes cartoons is now available in bookstores. $150 +/-.

That's some heavy reading...

Hey, Richard, I will get you your book, if you get me that airplane I wanted. Nothing much...I'll settle for a T-28. 'Kay?

terry

terzap said:
Hey, Richard, I will get you your book, if you get me that airplane I wanted. Nothing much...I'll settle for a T-28. 'Kay?

terry
You're on. I'll even throw in the display stand for free. Actually, I know where you can get 1/5th of a T-28, if you're interested.

MauleSkinner said:
Personally, I quit reading the newspapers when Calvin and Hobbs retired.

It's one of many that gets emailed to me on a daily basis no matter where I am.:yes:

Richard said:

I think that's the same one I saw recently. I do not take my credit card to a book store for very specific reasons.

I keep repeating to myself: used book store, be patient, nearly new condition, be patient, 50-75% original sticker price...wait for it...

Bloom County is good too but the books on the shelves often leave out too much.
...Oliver Windell Jones science fair projects...specifically the functioning nuke...

Last edited:
Back