What happens if you are guilty of a runway incursion?

Doc, all the information you posted is great news for the OP, but I can't possibly be expected to know the details about an anonymous OP's SMS. If the OP has an SMS that provides opportunities for reprieve, then I don't even know why the question was posed here to begin with.

The general advice in every aviation law resource is to comply with investigations, but not incriminate oneself in front of the FAA. Having seen the results of investigations of TFR busts, runway incursions, taxiway incursions, IFR altitude busts, etc. in the Part 91 GA environment, I provided my advice based on knowledge of that process.

The general advice in every aviation law resource is to comply with investigations, but not incriminate oneself in front of the FAA. Having seen the results of investigations of TFR busts, runway incursions, taxiway incursions, IFR altitude busts, etc. in the Part 91 GA environment, I provided my advice based on knowledge of that process.

Your advice is flawed and does not reflect the Compliance Philosophy currently in place. As long as the violation wasn't malicious or committed intently then there is no reason not to cooperate.

Your advice is flawed and does not reflect the Compliance Philosophy currently in place. As long as the violation wasn't malicious or committed intently then there is no reason not to cooperate.
What's your expertise here, "Doc"?

Nope, just wondering what your background is since you come off as an authority on the subject.

Why would he need a new account? There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the old one. :confused2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back