What does 'red board' mean?

psyfly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
WMCK
Maybe a dumb question from a frequent lurker.

Thanks.

Will

Ah.

Many thanks. I've been an AOPA member for years but never been to the forum site.

Will

The red board is where you're not allowed to talk politics. :lightning:

There is only one subject allowed there. You cannot even ask how your friends are doing without fear of being censored. We can't bad mouth a board here, but we can't over there either. So just suffice it to say if you stick around here and meet up with folks then you can hear the stories.

I would say (and Scott and John feel free to jump in here) that even when things get heated with political posts, etc. its done with more respect and fun than anything malice.

But, welcome to the virtual hangar!

I would say (and Scott and John feel free to jump in here) that even when things get heated with political posts, etc. its done with more respect and fun than anything malice.
Yes. Not by accident, either. If you don't respect your fellow posters here, you aren't allowed to post.

Wwwhhaaattt mmmaaaakkkeeesssss yyyoooouuuu tthhthhhthhhiiinnnkkkkkk IIIIIIII ddooooonnnnnttttt allllrrreeeaaaddddyyyy?

Well, I am reeeaaally impressed with the amount of information a simple question can engender B) .

Thanks, all.

Will

Back