What do northern Michigan, south Texas and south Florida have in common?

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
...they are the only parts of the continental US without an airmet or sigmet!

Attachments

• Enough airmets for you.gif
    Enough airmets for you.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 86
I think it's interstin that none of these go over the Mexican or Canadian border even one inch!! Those weather systems sure are picky!

The Weather channel showed the same thing last night; all SoCal weather systems quit at the Mexican border: just stopped. Guess that Low didn't have a visa.

Best,

Dave

I think it's interstin that none of these go over the Mexican or Canadian border even one inch!! Those weather systems sure are picky!
It's those strict laws below the border.

I wish it would quit skipping. We were good the end of last week. Saturday sucked. Sunday and today are great. Tomorrow sucks. Wednesday looks great. Thursday and Friday tank again. Then, it's a good weekend.

Then, all those with check rides scheduled on the rotten days will be competing with me for some time on the good days. :eek:

That's definitely unusual, since we Michiganders typically live under a perpetual AIRMET for icing from July 5th through July 3rd--July 4th rocks however.....although it's road construction season. ;)

That's definitely unusual, since we Michiganders typically live under a perpetual AIRMET for icing from July 5th through July 3rd--July 4th rocks however.....although it's road construction season. ;)
Add some vanilla flavor to the icing so it's more palatable. :)

All of them are East of California //////////

Holy necropost! :eek:

Back