What a smart dog!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Here is a picture of the dog I got Jamie(girlfriend) for Christmas.

Hey!! She said she didn't want anything special.

gkainz said:
"Darn dog never could hold her likker"
Hahaha uh-oh reminds me of a story.....
When i was younger my dad and some of his friends used to fly model airplanes and helicopters in our backyard at home. We had a chinese pug named "Butch." One of the guys out there would put beer in there hand and he would drink it, he came inside and i swear to god couldn't stand up, he layed down and was sobered up by that night. Haha

Rudy said:
Hahaha uh-oh reminds me of a story.....
When i was younger my dad and some of his friends used to fly model airplanes and helicopters in our backyard at home. We had a chinese pug named "Butch." One of the guys out there would put beer in there hand and he would drink it, he came inside and i swear to god couldn't stand up, he layed down and was sobered up by that night. Haha

Giving beer to a dog is not good! Borders on cruel. I have seen full grown adults stumble around after only a couple of beers. That might be funny but they have the intelligence (up for debate) to make a choice. The poor dog does not and I for one do not see the humor.

cherokeeflyboy said:
Giving beer to a dog is not good! Borders on cruel. I have seen full grown adults stumble around after only a couple of beers. That might be funny but they have the intelligence (up for debate) to make a choice. The poor dog does not and I for one do not see the humor.
Just to clarify, i would never do this myself, and we didn't allow the guy who did it to do it. We figured out later, but the dog was OK.

cherokeeflyboy said:

The funny parts is seeing the cops face when he tries to give them a DUI, it gets even funnier when he tries to get the dog to blow the breathilizer.

Our dog keeps the critters at bay........

Michael said:
Cats can be smart too.

One of my cats is facinated by moving water in sinks and toilets. AFaIK he doesn't drink from them, but he loves to watch the water running out of the faucet and down the drain in the sink. I think if he could figure out how to flush the toilet, he'd do that all day just to watch the water going around and down. I'm not saying he's smart, just real curious as to where that water is going.

dogsignbush.gif

dont know how smart this dog is..but a picture is worth a thousand words

cherokeeflyboy said:

Actually, they do have a choice to drink out of ones hand...
We could never get our dog to drink alcohol -too smart !

Dave Krall CFII said:
Actually, they do have a choice to drink out of ones hand...
We could never get our dog to drink alcohol -too smart !

You have me there Dave, should have said a informed choice.
meaning that the dog is too ignorant to know the consequences

Back