What a beautiful sight...

Looking at it, it looks kinda like Google purposefully stitched the photography around it. In any case, it is definitely beautiful.

wbarnhill said:
Looking at it, it looks kinda like Google purposefully stitched the photography around it. In any case, it is definitely beautiful.

There's a lot of "stitches" in quite a few areas (move it a few blocks west, and the skyscrapers point in different directions!) but you know what... If they did stitch it... Well, I say, good work guys, and thanks!!! :yes:

Dontcha just wish, somehow, someway, it could reopen? I know Damere has done his best to insure that never happens. Seems odd that someone could have such an antipathy towards an airport. Whattan asphole!!!!!!!!!!!

flyersfan31 said:
Dontcha just wish, somehow, someway, it could reopen?

Da Mare is up for election in March. To my knowledge, all of the other candidates so far have said they will reopen it. One has even gone so far as to say that's the first thing he'll do if he's elected.

:fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross:

flyingcheesehead said:
Da Mare is up for election in March. To my knowledge, all of the other candidates so far have said they will reopen it. One has even gone so far as to say that's the first thing he'll do if he's elected.

:fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross: :fcross:

Aren't dead people known for voting in Chicago? How's about AOPA rent out a place in town for election day and we'll get all 400K members to vote, since we'd "technically" be residents. ;)

We flew up the Lake fron yesterday returnign from northern Michigan. I was flying and my buddy was on the radios. He called Chi-app to make a futile attempt to request FF. Gave the call like this, "Chi-App, 808RK, over Megis request FF to 3CK" It made me smile.

NEVER FORGET!

I dunno, looks like a great site for a park and concert venue...

*ducks*

Back