Whacky ideas

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
In his newly restored Road Runner my brother had replaced the wiper fluid resevoir with a container for whatever alcholic drink he desired. The hose was rerouted to under the dash. Brilliant, I thought.

So now I'm thinking perhaps a diverter valve on the vacuum tube in your aircraft. A flick of the switch and you get the beverage of your choice delivered to your seat.

A separate idea I had today was a PA-38 with stick and left side control quadrant. Oh, and a 180 HP engine. Are there any T-tail acrobats?

So it's safe to assume you came up with all these ideas after an afternoon in his RR?

In his newly restored Road Runner my brother had replaced the wiper fluid resevoir with a container for whatever alcholic drink he desired. The hose was rerouted to under the dash. Brilliant, I thought.

So now I'm thinking perhaps a diverter valve on the vacuum tube in your aircraft. A flick of the switch and you get the beverage of your choice delivered to your seat.

A separate idea I had today was a PA-38 with stick and left side control quadrant. Oh, and a 180 HP engine. Are there any T-tail acrobats?

Um, I would NOT be doing acrobatics in a PA-38 without some serious re-engineering. Sounds like a bad idea. I love the Tomahawk, but that shows serious ignorance of the design of that aircraft's tail.

Ryan

Back