Well, thats ONE way to get there...

The Chicago to Lisbon Directions are a bit out of the way.

:D Funny how it'll give you similar directions to any place in Europe from the continental US, but it won't give you directions from the continental US and Hawaii..or to anywhere in the Pacific. No swimming the Pacific I guess. :dunno:

:D Funny how it'll give you similar directions to any place in Europe from the continental US, but it won't give you directions from the continental US and Hawaii..or to anywhere in the Pacific. No swimming the Pacific I guess. :dunno:
Clearly, Google knows swimming the Pacific be impractical! :D

Just as bad as what the airlines did to me once. I needed to go to Helsinki, Finland. I booked AA Ord to Stockhlm and then a code share FinnAir Stockholm to Helsinki.

AA stopped flying to Stockholm so they put me on the Chicago to Manchester, England flight.

I called and asked how I was supposed to get to Helsinki and the informed my I still had my finnAir Stockholm to Helsinki flight. So then I asked how I was supposed to get to Stockholm and they informed me they no longer fly to Stockholm but they have placed me on a flight to Manchester.

I then asked them after I land in Manchester are they really expecting me to walk from teh west of England to the east, then swim the North sea until I reach the shores of Norway and then walk to Stockholm? They finally got it and rebooked me to Frankfurt and then on the FinnAir from that point to Helsinki. Sounds like that same person is now working at Google Maps

Perhaps this is what they had in mind ... :D

-- Pilawt
We had one of those "drive" out on the lake during the Chicago Air and Water show. It doesn't go very fast in water. We were on Chicago Fire boat with the Friends of Meigs - pre bulldoze.

Back