Welcome Home Wolfpack (NCSU)

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
Today I rode out to the airport to work on my homework. When I was driving around to the observation deck at RDU I noticed the news crews were sitting at the GA terminal. I decided to check out what they were doing there. Turns out the NCSU Wolfpack Women's Basketball team was flying back from CA. Here are some pictures I took.

1. Wolfpack Approach
2. Team Deplaing
3. Cheerleaders
4. Coach Kay Yow (who is fighting breast cancer right now)

Congratulations Ladies for making it this far and Best Wishes Coach Yow for a speedy recovery.

Attachments

• wolfpackappch.jpg
    wolfpackappch.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 30
  • teamcomingoffplane.jpg
    teamcomingoffplane.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 39
  • goteam.jpg
    goteam.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 50
  • coachkayyow.jpg
    coachkayyow.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 35
Man how close was that Helicopter flying to the aircraft?

Did NCSU get eliminated from both tourneys first round?

ARGHH!! You took a picture of the cheerleaders. Where are the team, not the annoying screaming people, pictures??

Last edited:
ARGHH!! You took a picture of the cheerleaders. Where are the team, not the annoying screaming people, pictures??

What the heck, man. Why would you complain about a picture of a bunch of hot chicks?

What the heck, man. Why would you complain about a picture of a bunch of hot chicks?

I see you took Ron's earlier suggestion from your ATC thread Nick.

I see you took Ron's earlier suggestion from your ATC thread Nick.

LOL - ok, lemme rephrase:

"What the heck, man, why would you complain about a pic of one hot chick and 3 not quite doggish chicks?"

Today I rode out to the airport to work on my homework. When I was driving around to the observation deck at RDU I noticed the news crews were sitting at the GA terminal. I decided to check out what they were doing there. Turns out the NCSU Wolfpack Women's Basketball team was flying back from CA. Here are some pictures I took.

1. Wolfpack Approach
2. Team Deplaing
3. Cheerleaders
4. Coach Kay Yow (who is fighting breast cancer right now)

Congratulations Ladies for making it this far and Best Wishes Coach Yow for a speedy recovery.

Brook,

Please post more cheerleader pictures :)

LOL - ok, lemme rephrase:

"What the heck, man, why would you complain about a pic of one hot chick and 3 not quite doggish chicks?"

Well it is a Wolfpack. LOL

I did not see that picture, all I saw was the most annoying creatures on the planet, Cheerleaders!!

They make my skin crawl, like finger nails on a chalkboard. I about died when my niece was one for a season. She quit and said it was stupid and more fun to play basketball. Smart girl!!

Back