Weird PM issue

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I got a PM last night. I saw it in my email and now when I look on the site, it doesn't appear as if its on PoA anymore.

What's up with that?

Those weren't normal mushrooms on your pizza.

Insufficiant postage?

no idea. I haven't heard or seen anything like this before. Could you tell (from the content of the e-mail) if it was something that you had seen before?

no idea. I haven't heard or seen anything like this before. Could you tell (from the content of the e-mail) if it was something that you had seen before?
Not at all. The text was a normal PM message, that read that someone was going to be where I was last week. It also popped up a notification popup that said I had a new message. At this moment, I also have the "Your Notifications: 1" thing at the top right of my screen, but there's no new messages there.

I got the email, the popup and luckily, I read the contents of the PM in my email, but something is stuck in the system right now.

Bump...

Any chance we can get just the counter reset or something? I get a bit tired of seeing this everytime I log in to PoA:
attachment.php

Attachments

• weird.png
    weird.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 58
Check your incoming friend requests. That notification might have nothing to do with the private message.

Bump...

Any chance we can get just the counter reset or something? I get a bit tired of seeing this everytime I log in to PoA:
attachment.php

Should now be marked as read. Is the notification gone?

Back