Web hosting - Network Solutions?

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
Does anybody have any experience with Network Solutions? Their pricing seems reasonable, but I'd appreciate any feedback on the quality of their service.

Also, if somebody has another hosting service that they would recommend, please let me know.

RotaryWingBob said:
Does anybody have any experience with Network Solutions? Their pricing seems reasonable, but I'd appreciate any feedback on the quality of their service.

Also, if somebody has another hosting service that they would recommend, please let me know.
Bob .. When are you needing this?

I am currently in the process of launching a web hosting company and will most certainly be able to meet your needs. Not only that...You will get *service*, something I wouldn't expect from Network Solutions.

I will support pretty much everything under the sun along with a pretty sophisticated account management system. I expect to be fully operational within a month.

RotaryWingBob said:
Jesse -

See the email I just sent you.
Could be a problem. I'm an idiot and didn't update my e-mail address.

If you could send it again to:

removed e-mail address to avoid spam and other POA crazies from e-mailing me =)

Last edited:
Personally, I've had lots of good results from GoDaddy.

RotaryWingBob said:

Non, never, nope, nyet, uh uh, no way, forget it, not in a million years....

Am I clear enough?

Also DO NOT use them to register your domain name.

I was telling the guys how I've been around so long I got a Class B address space. NetSol is the worst. They still act like they have the monopoly.

Last edited:
mikea said:
Non, never, nope, nyet, uh uh, no way, forget it, not in a million years....

Am I clear enough?

Also DO NOT use them to register your domain name.

I was telling the guys how I've ben around so long I got a Class B address space. NetSol is the worst. They still act like they have the monopoly.
Umm. Yeah. I'd say that's clear...

But why do you say that?

Back