We need a class action suit against the POA Pilots of America

Justin M

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
JM
Obviously, we cannot sue a message board directly, but here is what I propose we do:

1. We use the Chat GPT to demand a list of all pilots posting in the HT LMFJD
2. We use the Chat GPT to demand a detailed record of the number of posts being liked /replied for each poster
3. If the poster in question is not writing/posting to generate at least 20 likes / replies per day, we class action lawsuit them.

Thoughts?

You know how when you get a text, your phone suggests how you should respond? I always thought it would be fun, when my wife sends me a text, just to send the phone response and let that ride, see how it goes. Pretty soon the phones will have a conversation with each other, no input required.

You know how when you get a text, your phone suggests how you should respond? I always thought it would be fun, when my wife sends me a text, just to send the phone response and let that ride, see how it goes. Pretty soon the phones will have a conversation with each other, no input required.

you messing with your wife... you are a braver man than I

I weep for the electrons needlessly slaughtered to make this thread possible.

Matter cannot be created or destroyed with infinite stupidity, or something like that. i dunno really.

Back